Tuesday, September 12, 2006

dave comes out for one Milliband or other

Aaro scans the horizon and is amazed by the silent but heartfelt love he detects for the Prime Minister amongst we, the British public.

What always surprises me, however, is the latent support there is for the proposition that Tony Blair is not the spawn of Satan, and has done a pretty reasonable job.


Ah yes. What we have here is the top of the pops fallacy. Thing is, when I was fourteen I was convinced that such and such a band should be on top of the pops because me and my friends liked them. Of course, they weren’t because the only people who liked them were me and my friends. Everyone else thought they were shite.

In other news, Dave declares himself for Milliband. I take it this is code for coming out for Cameron at the next election, while the Dauphin prepares. What really matters is passing on the torch of true liberalism, you see.

rioja kid

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amongst we??

9/13/2006 12:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home