Thursday, April 13, 2006

Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang...

Nick and friends have launched or relaunched or re-relaunched the good ship Decency with their Euston Manifesto which is full of bitter complaint about how no-one listens to them and how big media and Islington dinner parties are in the grip of Michael Moore fans. (Btw, haven't Nick's friends have been all over the Guardian's tedious Comment is Free site since its launch?) I'm sure someone smart and witty will turn up here with a well-thought-through analysis but until they do, there's blog reaction from Dave Osler, Chris Bertram, Mike Power, Jamie Kenny and Matthew Turner.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can my dog joing? Please.........

Blabla or pliplop or blingbling

Someone who was Banned a gazillion times on Harry's place

4/14/2006 03:40:00 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Oi!

Dave and Jamie and Chris are all very well, but where's the point-by-point fisking, eh? Here, that's where. I thank you.

4/16/2006 10:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home