Sunday, February 19, 2006

Harry's Place.

This is the last time I'll bother everyone with my views on HP in this specifically DA/NC blog. I'll stick to solely Aaro/Cohen related rants here. I have however set up a new blog to monitor the activities of the nutters at http://harrysplacewatch.blogspot.com/ because I feel it is important to record and monitor their increasingly bizarre worldview. I think that these guys are just this side of dangerous but I wouldn't bet the rent on it. Comments appreciated.
V.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck, but I mean hell, man, that's not a pleasant job you're taking on.

2/20/2006 12:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray, I've been wanting a way of keeping an eye on those gits without having to actually give them any traffic.

2/20/2006 03:03:00 AM  
Blogger Sonic said...

Good luck mate, I thought about doing that at some point but they make my head hurt.

2/20/2006 05:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely it's too late as they lost the plot some time ago?

2/20/2006 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Good idea. As anon pointed out above - I'd be interested in keeping tabs on what they're up to without adding to their hit count. Another hazard in visiting their site is the continual temptation to post a critical comment which, as I'm sure everybody here knows, is not a very sensible thing to do as all sane people seem to have fled the comments boxes some while ago.

2/20/2006 05:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea ! Speak truth to power !!!

2/21/2006 08:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always thought that "speak truth to power" was actually quite a rubbish slogan. I would be much happier if media organisations would speak truth to me.

2/21/2006 02:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you should go to Harry's Place then shouldn't you?

2/21/2006 08:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home