Thursday, January 12, 2006

Aaro blog! Aaaro blgo! I'm incoherent with joy!

You better believe it baby. Thanks to Simon in the comments for the spot. (update: I really must check my email more often. Thanks to all ninety of the rest of you, too.) It even has comments for the time being (pleeease, everyone, be nice so that they don't get shut down. Medialens.com comment board regulars, this means you. Even if you have a legitimate internet-related grievance like the whole "Baruch Spinoza" thing, the place to piss and moan about it is here on AW).

He has all the Times cols up, plus he is going to be putting up bits and pieces from the Jewish Chronicle (I knew he wrote for it, but they have a draconian content management policy so I haven't been linking to them) and there are going to be little bits and pieces of posts in between (I realise that Nick started off similarly ambitiously, but Aaro isn't holding down two jobs and so it might be more realistic to hope that he will maintain something recongnisable as a blog).

This certainly means an expanded Watching workload, so we are now once more recruiting. I believe that there are a Captain Cabernet and a Cous Cous Kid out there; the address is "aaronovitchwatch@gmail.com"

6 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Do you think he put the Drudge Report on his links just to wind people up?

1/12/2006 04:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind that, we're on his sidebar.

Tres gallant, I must say.

1/12/2006 04:03:00 PM  
Blogger Fancyclown said...

Don't you just hate blogs that like to watch?

1/12/2006 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger The Rioja Kid said...

gosh I didn't see that. I have posted a comment to his Brunei thread which might show up after moderation

1/12/2006 04:39:00 PM  
Blogger The Rioja Kid said...

I have added a reciprocal link to our sidebar; it seemed like the polite thing to do.

1/12/2006 04:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the bit of sucking up you did in the thread about Brunei. You got a link out of it.

1/13/2006 03:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home